Promotional events and marketing events
Plan B takes care of all the steps of organizing your promotional event for you and with you,
from concept development to final execution.
– Launching/unveiling of new products
– Store openings for promotional events
– Tailgates for promotional events
– Press conferences
Need a turnkey project? Or simply need a hand for your team responsible for the organization?
We’ll be happy to work with you to ensure the success and wide reach of your event.
• Project planning and management: budget, timetable, scenario, mailing list, etc.
• Visits and choice of location, according to the type of event
• Decoration of the venue
• Choice of caterer as needed
• Media relations
• Technical planning and organization of logistics (lighting, sound, IT support, etc.)
• Search for and coordination of presenters
• Speech writing, press releases, invitations, thank you letters, as well as the
conceptualization of gifts for guests
Promotional mandates accomplished by Lucie Brodeur and Plan B over the years:
• Organization of tailgates before the Montréal Canadiens hockey series
• Recognition event for Corus Québec employees at the Bell Centre
• Opening of a Birks store in Whistler
• Renovation and reopening of Birks stores across the country (Vancouver, Halifax,
Toronto and Montréal)
• End of campaign press conference for Grandir en santé of the CHU Sainte-Justine
Foundation with campaign sponsors Céline Dion and René Angelil
• Advertising campaigns for the promotion of 98,5 FM, CKOI, The Beat radio stations
Concept development including location, decor, staging, procedure and compliance to the applicable ceremonials. Can include the creation and writing of speeches, invitations, thank you letters as well as conceptualization of gifts to give to the guests.
FUNDRASING EVENTS OF ANY KIND
Planning, research, set up and organization of events such as golf tournaments, walks and runs, diners and balls. Management of decorum, invitations, sponsors, etc.
Planning, set up, organization of « o-thons » such as radiothons and telethons, including: research of participants, volunteers and sponsors, on-air hosts briefings and script.
Organization committee coaching, research of sponsors, foursome planning, on course activities research, participant care, consultation with the golf club staff plus the management of the entire day, from the tee off to the end of the evening.
Concept development, research of location, photographer, catering, flowers and musicians. Can also include, when asked by the client, suggestions of gowns and dress coat for the attendants. Scenario planning for the entire day (pre, during and post ceremony).