Plan B takes care of all the steps to organize your fundraising event for you and with, such as:
– Golf tournaments for foundations and Fundraising events
– O-thons,” such as a radiothon, a telethon, a ski-o-thon
– Charity sports events, including polo matches
– Annual fundraising dinners or balls
– Vernissages or movie premieres to benefit several foundations
Need a turnkey project? Or simply need a hand for your team responsible for the organization? We will be happy to work with you to ensure the success and profitability of your event.
• Setting up of organizing committees and coordination of the meeting schedule
• Ideation and development of the concept
• Project planning and management: budget, timetable, scenario, mailing list, etc.
• Taking charge of participants and fundraising events
• Preparation of the day's activities
• Visits and choice of location, according to the type of event
• Technical planning and organization of logistics (lighting, sound, IT support, etc.)
• Seating plan
• Search for volunteers
• Search for and coordination of presenters or speakers
• Creation and coordination of the production of promotional tools
• Speech writing, invitations, thank you letters, as well as the conceptualization of gifts for
• Coordination with the animation teams, briefings for the radio hosts
• Suggestions for suppliers
Fundraising mandates accomplished by Lucie Brodeur and Plan B over the years:
• Radio event 12 Days of Starlight for the Starlight Children's Foundation
• Ski-O-Thon for the Starlight Children’s Foundation
• Annual Radiothon Unis pour les enfants for the CHU Sainte-Justine Foundation (six
• CACHOU Tournament (5 editions)
• In-house Centraide campaign for Corus Entertainment
Concept development including location, decor, staging, procedure and compliance to the applicable ceremonials. Can include the creation and writing of speeches, invitations, thank you letters as well as conceptualization of gifts to give to the guests.
FUNDRASING EVENTS OF ANY KIND
Planning, research, set up and organization of events such as golf tournaments, walks and runs, diners and balls. Management of decorum, invitations, sponsors, etc.
Planning, set up, organization of « o-thons » such as radiothons and telethons, including: research of participants, volunteers and sponsors, on-air hosts briefings and script.
Organization committee coaching, research of sponsors, foursome planning, on course activities research, participant care, consultation with the golf club staff plus the management of the entire day, from the tee off to the end of the evening.
Concept development, research of location, photographer, catering, flowers and musicians. Can also include, when asked by the client, suggestions of gowns and dress coat for the attendants. Scenario planning for the entire day (pre, during and post ceremony).