Plan B takes care of all the steps to organize your event for you and with you, from concept
development to final execution.
• Ideation and development of the concept
• Project planning and management: budget, timetable, scenario, mailing list, etc.
• Visits and choice of location
• Technical planning and organization of logistics (lighting, sound, IT support, etc.)
• Seating plan
• Preparation of menus
• Room reservations
• Research gifts for guests
• Search for and coordination of presenters or speakers
• Creation of promotional tools
• Speech writing, invitations, thank you letters, as well as the conceptualization of gifts for
• Suggestions for suppliers
Mandates accomplished by Lucie Brodeur and Plan B over the years:
• 30 th anniversary of CBCI Telecom Canada
• Several recognition events for major donors of the Grandir en santé campaign for the
CHU Sainte-Justine Foundation
• Social event for the Look Good, Feel Better program
• Celebration for Telus Community Investment recipients
• Recognition event for Corus Entertainment employees in Montréal
Concept development including location, decor, staging, procedure and compliance to the applicable ceremonials. Can include the creation and writing of speeches, invitations, thank you letters as well as conceptualization of gifts to give to the guests.
FUNDRASING EVENTS OF ANY KIND
Planning, research, set up and organization of events such as golf tournaments, walks and runs, diners and balls. Management of decorum, invitations, sponsors, etc.
Planning, set up, organization of « o-thons » such as radiothons and telethons, including: research of participants, volunteers and sponsors, on-air hosts briefings and script.
Organization committee coaching, research of sponsors, foursome planning, on course activities research, participant care, consultation with the golf club staff plus the management of the entire day, from the tee off to the end of the evening.
Concept development, research of location, photographer, catering, flowers and musicians. Can also include, when asked by the client, suggestions of gowns and dress coat for the attendants. Scenario planning for the entire day (pre, during and post ceremony).